Thursday, January 20, 2011

Happy New Year Changes

I hope everyone had a great new year celebration.  And as they say with the new year comes new challenges and changes.  This is especially true for me.  I am in the midst of relocating my offices to better serve my clients.  Expansion is great but also nerve-wracking with all the logistics of what to move when so you can keep the business flowing!  But when it is all over I will have a wonderful new office in which to work.

So blogging for the new year will begin next week.

Of course keep checking out our website for the latest information on the new year changes such as wage bases and rates.  And check out our facebook page for the latest updates as well.

Now might be a good time to follow us on Twitter.  You never know what lies around the corner in a new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment