Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Website is THISSSSS Close!

My fellow payroll professionals:  Sorry I missed the blog yesterday.  Was under the weather.  But back at it today.  Just want to give an update on my website.  It is now up so you can view it.  We are doing the final finishes on it and I should be able to announce it this week. 

I will be posting news stories daily or as they come in. I will also be offering an update service so you get the payroll news right to your e-mail inbox.  So check us out and sign up when you see the announcement right here on our blog. 

You can also follow us on facebook by searching for payroll advisor.  We are on twitter as payadvisor.  I am also now on LinkedIn. 

Our website is at www.thepayrolladvisor.com

Yours in payroll...

No comments:

Post a Comment